Monday 12 April 2010

camden townnnn



Okay so now i feel a bit more in the blogging mooood, and just wanted to share my experience of part of the holidays. basically i did not go abroad. not even to somewhere in europe which for me is sad because i havent been on holiday since last may... last friggen may, but i went to camden. i went to camden town. hahahaaaaaa, it was alright although ive noticed that alot of it has become the same. yes we still find those quirky one of places and i laaaaaaave the vintage stores, i almost feel as though in general camden is starting to loose that essence of what it's really about. maybe it's because i dont see people doing weed on the street corners anymore?
anywaysssssss one of the cute little quirky shops i found was a mask shop. i LOVE masks and things like bunny ears, i dont know why but i have an unhealthy obsession (as my father says). here are a few of my favourite pictoiresss:

(looking at pictures like this make me want to smoke)

but yepppp, back to my camden story, this little store had some very nice venetian masks. which are my favourite, the details are so intricate and they have this powerful, enchanting atmosphere about them that i cant really put into words. i am moved by them. i got two small ones as i couldnt quite afford proper ones but here they areee (photographs are by me, with my new amazingggggg sony camera):


but yeppppp, probably wont update this for a whileeee
yours truly,
j


4 comments:

  1. omg, i love camden! the market is the best, i got this really cool shirt there for £2 ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute x
    Camilla

    INTOTHEFOLDFASHIONS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Camden is awesome.
    Love masks too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there,

    Great blog! I really enjoy it.

    Please have a look at my page too, if you like it, I hope you will follow it ;-)

    Ps: I'll be having an amazing giveaway to my followers very soon.

    See you soon.

    ReplyDelete

be a peach? leave me a comment, it'll make me really happy :)