Saturday 2 January 2010

happy... late new years(:

Yeah okay, it's a bit late but better late than never, eh?
My new year went by pretty peacefully, it was a night in with the family, filled with food and board games and banter. Hehe, my brother and I did the whole open the back door and front door thing as soon as it turned midnight (by opening the both doors you're letting out the old and letting in the future).
New Years day was beyond lovely. I went to winter wonderland in Hyde Park which, despite the toe-killing, bitter cold, was b-e-a-uuutiful! The whole park was stunning, wish i had got some pictures though. Anywhooooo, i am seeing a pantomime tomorrow (christmas holidays cannot go without a panto)! and here's my outfit. i was gonna wear it to winter wonderland but it was really cold so i was just in layer after layer after layer after layer after layer after layer etc.

top: new look
plimsoles: topshop
black, high dernier tights
leather bomber: republic
watch (white thing on the top): Dolce&Gabanna


oh i love that bomber jacket, very much so.
anyways, i hate really loooong posts, so i'm off now.
yours truly,
j

1 comment:

  1. hey, thanks for your comment! Luckily there have been a couple of international people who are interested hehe! xo

    ReplyDelete

be a peach? leave me a comment, it'll make me really happy :)