Monday 7 December 2009

Jack Wills ♥


Soooo, i live in england of course, on the outskirts of London. And i attend a posh, co-ed Roman Catholic private school (think gossip girl just slightly toned down). I'm not roman catholic and unlike a majority of my fellow students, am not filthy filthy rich. Which is a shame. Because being rich seems like fun, for example my friend James has a helicopter. Pretty cool right? Anyways, as some of you may know Jack Wills is a semi-designer that clothes all us 'snobby rich kids'. They proudly label themselves BRITISH UNIVERSITY OUTFITTERS(: so anyways, i am a proud jack wills follower and i recently looked on their site to see if there was anything new... and i found this! This gorgeous little dress which sells for no more or no less than £798. Just as all Jack Wills items it is crazily over priced but i love it! Yes i don't think i will ever get it but hey ho. I love the whole look and the model they've picked. She isn't their typical stick thin, blonde messy-haired preppy girl. She looks edgy and pulls this look off superbly. I'm a big fan of laced leggings and tights which makes this outfit even more appealing. The poofiness of the dress and the colours make me go gaaaah. don't you agree?
yours truly,
j

No comments:

Post a Comment

be a peach? leave me a comment, it'll make me really happy :)